Saturday 21 December 2013

December 20th & 21st: An Angel Gerbil and a gift giving Asian Small Clawed Otter ( For Ethan Dodds and Lia Wilson)

December 20th - late again!



Copyright/ All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans 2013
Drawn from memory(of our hamsters... same thing, almost?) with added Angel outfit.
Pencil and Watercolour on handmade paper


My friend Sophie (pretty much another sister), told me her little lad is sad this week as his gerbil, Sunshine died ... poor little love. Here she is for Ethan - as an Angel Gerbil. Not quite the Angel Gabriel, but... XXX



December 21st - well it is 1am, so thought I'd do it early for one.

Copyright/ All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans 2013
Drawn from wildlife booklet collected from a trip to NYC when I was in college,
 with added pressie.
Pencil and Watercolour on cartridge paper.

My sister-in-law, who lives in the USA, loves these little otters... so I give you this cheeky chappie as a gift, Lia. From across the pond, with love. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment