Friday 13 December 2013

December 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th ! A mini zoo ( Giraffe, Monkey,Penguin & Polar Bear Cub) for you; Laura Kircough, Rhian Mai & Ffion Jones, Asa Seljestad & my darling Sis, Meriel Evans)

December 9th:


Copyright/All Rights Reserved EvE 2013
Giraffe drawn from a photo I took at Folly Farm, back in the Summer.
Tree inspired by, well, a tree.
Pencil and Watercolour on handmade paper.
This rather lovely Giraffe is for my old school friend, old as in from the 80's, not old as in 'she is old...',  oh dear. Hmmm.
Any way a Christmas Giraffe was suggested, and so this is my offering. I think it has a certain charm. Merry Christmas Laura! xxx



December 10th:


Copyright/All Rights Reserved EvE 2013
Monkey made up by moi. Pencil on graph paper.

This little sketch is a Monkey, or rather it should say 'Mwnci', as it is for my Welsh speaking friend and her daughter (one of Marty's baby/toddler girlfriends). Hope you like (hoffi) it, Rhian Mai and Ffion ?   xxx


December 11th:


Copyright/All Rights Reserved EvE 2013
Giraffe drawn from a photo in my dear friend, Asa's FB album.
With added military star ribbon, just because.
Sharpie pens and pencil, on the back of a brown envelope.

An extremely quick drawing for the 11th day of December. 11.12.13, was a busy old day for me but just enough time to do a doodle penguin for my lovely gal pal Asa. He's for you Asa babe! x



December 12th:


Copyright/All Rights Reserved EvE 2013
Polar Bear cub from memory after a visit to Poundffald Farm Winter wonderland.
They had a grotto full of mechanical animals and Santas and all things Christmassy.
It was really great.
Parker pen biro on handmade paper
And on the 12th day of December I drew this little fella for my beautiful and talented Sister who came over from Paris to join us for a trip to Winter wonderland, so Marty could meet Father Christmas. Such great memories! We all loved the grotto en route to Mr C with it's winding path of animals, singing Christmas trees, life size nativity (with a rather old looking 'baby' Jesus, the jazz band Santas, fake snow machine and real life reindeers (although one of them looked rather sorry for himself which made us all feel rather sad, too). Thanks for coming 'home' Sis - we'll come to you in the New year for some French memories! I love you!!! xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment