Monday 23 December 2013

December 23rd: 2 for the price of 1! A Meerykat Christmas and an Iced Bunny Cake (For Bella and Roger)

2 for the 23rd!



Copyright/All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans 2013
Should say 'meerkat', not 'ca't. Oh dear.
Pen & Ink on handmade paper.
I went delivering cards and gifts today and called in to see our old neighbours in Brynmill (we long to move back). I took Marty with me as the last time I saw them, he was in utero. It was so lovely to see Bella and her and Marty really hit it off... her saxophone playing meerkat in a santa hat went down a treat, so this sketch is for Bella. x



Copyright/All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans 2013
Pen on the back of an envelope.
And then, when Marty and I got home, having had a lovely day, and a great lunch with one of my oldest friends (Thanks Kathryn - Marty and I love you!), we found a Bunny cake in the dinning room which our pal's father had made Marty, for Crimbo! How bloomin' lovely is that?!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks Roger - Dean, please tell your dad it may not last until Christmas day... going to have a cuppa and a slice, or 2 after posting this. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment