Tuesday 3 December 2013

December 3rd: Party Tortoise (Lynda, he's yours!)

Copyright/All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans 2013
A Tortoise party in amongst a Marty* drawing.
Crayola chid friendly washable pens on a torn sheet from an old flip chart.

*Marty Wilson (my gorgeous son) aged 18 months 
On the third day of December, after a yummy pasta special made by my darling hubby, I was 'helping' Marty to draw on the living floor (well, on some paper on the floor) and I zoned out and drew this little fella, just for you Lynda Hance. He's an I.O.U for our project which you are so patiently waiting for me to finish... Oh yes, and even though he only took a minute to draw, when I looked up Marty had emptied several of his Grampa's CDs onto the floor! Oooops! Naughty Artist mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment