Wednesday 4 December 2013

December 4th: A Gwdihŵ (for you Sophie Spinks (oops Dodds), and your little owl lovers)

Copyright/All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans
A Gwdihŵ(Welsh for Owl)from Plantasia in Parc tawe, Swansea
Pencil and watercolour on hand made paper.
On the fourth day of December, a Gwdihŵ goes toowitt ta woo, or maybe she's saying, I love you (Sophie Spinks!)... xxx


And here's another one - which I made earlier.

Copyright/All Rights Reserved Elissa V Evans
On sale at Oriel Ceri Richards Gallery, Taliesin, Swansea University of Wales
Or order from me at elissavevans@hotmail.com

I recently shared a picture of me sketching during a shoot(I do a sideline of Extra-ing/ Support Artiste work in TV/Films), on my facebook page and in it I was working on some Christmas card designs for a local gallery. This is one of several owl designs.

Right, gotta go - O and I are off out tonight. Not a date night though... little boy sitting for a couple of friends who are expecting their 2nd child tomorrow so want a night out together...Oooo hope the baby doesn't decide to come early!

No comments:

Post a Comment